This Model is designed for protecting 120 VAC, 15 AMP power lines feeding sensitive electronic systems.
Direct plug-in or corded model with two female 120 VAC, 15 AMP receptacles (NEMA 5-15R). The transient protection network in this system EXCEEDS UL 1449. The nationally and internationally recognized electrical certification agency approval for this product is ETL (Edison Testing Laboratories, Cortland, NY).
• Compact Size
• UL1449 4th approved
• Quick thermal response and perfect circuit cutoff function due to special thermal disconnector design with intemal arc extinguishing device (Patent)
• Wide operating temperature range and high reliability
• Low leakage current
• Application in the AC mains, service entrance, and heavy industrial etc
• SCCR up to 100 KAtms without external fuse or CB
• Fire Proof and explosion proof polycarbonate glass-fiber reinforced enclosure with matching mounting connector
• Sealed unit except for mounting connector wiring opening
• For less inductance, #10 AWG tinned copper wire
• MCOV 150
There are no reviews yet.