Surge Protection and Noise Filtering
This Model is designed for protecting 120 VRMS power lines feeding sensitive electronic systems.
For hardware OEM applications. Comes with 12.0a; 18 inch leads. The transient protection network in this system EXCEEDS UL 1449, ANSI C62.41, IEEE 587 MANY TIMES OVER. The nationally and internationally recognized elec- trical certification agency approval for this product is ETL.
• Compact Size
• UL1449 4th approved
• Quick thermal response and perfect circuit cutoff function due to special thermal disconnector design with intemal arc extinguishing device (Patent)
• Wide operating temperature range and high reliability
• Low leakage current
• Application in the AC mains, service entrance, and heavy industrial etc
• SCCR up to 100 KAtms without external fuse or CB
• Fire Proof and explosion proof polycarbonate glass-fiber reinforced enclosure with matching mounting connector
• Sealed unit except for mounting connector wiring opening
• For less inductance, #10 AWG tinned copper wire
• MCOV 150