This Model is designed for protecting phone lines and 120 VAC power lines feeding fax/modem equipment.
Wall mounted plug in or corded model containing two transient protection networks, one for protecting the AC power and one for the phone line. Both route harmful voltage transients away from the protected equipment. Two-suppressor design with failure warning indicator light. EXCEEDS UL 1449, IEEE 587, MEETS FCC PART 68.
• Eliminates dangerous voltage transients
• Eliminates EMI-RFI Interference (-40db @ 2MHz)
• Reduces downtime and maintenance cost
• Improves component and system reliability
• Reduces lightning effects
• Promotes personal safety
• Clamps pico and nanosecond rise time transients
• Wide operating temperature range (-40C to +65C)
• Low standby power consumption