Surge Protection and Noise Filtering For Heating and Cooling Systems
This Model is designed for protecting 120 VRMS power lines feeding sensitive electronic systems.
For hardware OEM applications. Comes with 12.0a; 18 inch leads. The transient protection network in this system EXCEEDS UL 1449, ANSI C62.41, IEEE 587 MANY TIMES OVER. The nationally and internationally recognized electrical certification agency approval for this product is ETL.
• Compact Size
• UL1449 4th approved
• Quick thermal response and perfect circuit cutoff function due to special thermal disconnector design with intemal arc extinguishing device (Patent)
• Wide operating temperature range and high reliability
• Low leakage current
• Application in the AC mains, service entrance, and heavy industrial etc
• SCCR up to 100 KAtms without external fuse or CB
• Fire Proof and explosion proof polycarbonate glass-fiber reinforced enclosure with matching mounting connector
• Sealed unit except for mounting connector wiring opening
• For less inductance, #10 AWG tinned copper wire
• MCOV 150