This Model is designed for protecting 120 VAC, 20 AMP power lines feeding sensitive electronic systems.
45 foot corded model with two female 20 AMP receptacles (NEMA, 5-20R). The transient protection netwoek in this system EXCEEDS UL 1449, ANSO C62.41, IEEE 587 MANY TIME OVER. The nationally and internationally recognized electrical certification agency approval for this product is ETL (Edison Testing Laboratories, Cortland, NY).
• Compact Size
• UL1449 4th approved
• Quick thermal response and perfect circuit cutoff function due to
special thermal disconnector design with intemal arc extinguishing
• Wide operating temperature range and high reliability
• Low leakage current
• Application in the AC mains, service entrance, and heavy industrial etc
• SCCR up to 100 KAtms without external fuse or CB
• Fire Proof and explosion proof polycarbonate glass-fiber reinforced
enclosure with matching mounting connector
• Sealed unit except for mounting connector wiring opening
• For less inductance, #10 AWG tinned copper wire
• MCOV 150